Jon and Katie's Travels

We have finished our two years of service, but still: the contents of this website are ours personally and do not reflect any position of the US government or the Peace Corps. Now on to adventures in Argentina, so read on!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Post Peace Corps, Traveling, Argentina

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sorry...No New Entry

Well, ok, I guess this one counts but it isn't really an entry, just letting folks know that we are still around!

I guess I am being lazy. I was hoping to get a new entry up today...since we only come down to internet once a week, I guess now it will be next week. Oh well... this is very indicative of the pace of life down here...so maybe we are just well adapted now!

I do promise to have one next time, it is about half written, and all of the photos have been picked out, so not a difficult thing. Soon enough, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home