Jon and Katie's Travels

We have finished our two years of service, but still: the contents of this website are ours personally and do not reflect any position of the US government or the Peace Corps. Now on to adventures in Argentina, so read on!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Post Peace Corps, Traveling, Argentina

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Old Photos!



I thought I should go ahead and post a few that I tried to post earlier. Now I will know to bring some new ones down with me on the flash drive. It'll be good to show you all more about where we are now living.
To the left is the entryway to the house we lived in in during training, along with a few of the great kids that lived there. After that... hmmm, I need to learn about formating these things... Anyway, this is Vanesa, she was one of our "kids" and a good friend during our training. This is her in her quinceƱiera (spelled wrong, see previous entry for the correct spelling) dress. I'm going to hold off on more pictures for now. Cheers! BTW, this is the third update today. We are down in the town of La Palma today, which is our closest internet. We should be back in the area in about a week, the 18th at the latest... So, expect the next blog update around that time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home